- Datacenter Site Construction: RAI constructs special purpose buildings for datacenters, offers a full range of design services and possesses a range of design certifications and approvals from regulating authorities
- Engineering Systems for Datacenters: A proper engineering infrastructure guarantees the secure and uninterrupted operation of datacenter information systems. We offer a comprehensive approach: design and implementation of power solutions, HVAC and fire extinguishing systems, structured cabling systems, as well as centralized monitoring and control systems for datacenter engineering (physical) infrastructure. We pay careful attention to technical security aspects such as security alarms, video surveillance (CCTV & IP), and access control and management solutions
- IT Infrastructure for Datacenters
- Telecom Infrastructure for Datacenters: Datacenter telecom infrastructure offers access to information, data replication and balancing, data channel optimization and security, and information management and exchange
- Support and Maintenance of Datacenter Subsystems
- Automation of Datacenter IT Infrastructure: RAI offers management and control systems for telecom networks, servers, applications, and storage subsystems so that administrators can simultaneously reconfigure hundreds or thousands of servers
- Mobile Datacenter
If you want maximum uptime, the best performance, safety, and energy efficiency, come partner with RAI. At RAI, we know your data center is the backbone of your business which is why we offer innovative, mission critical solutions that offer you better availability, improve efficiency, resiliency, and offer flexible, scalable systems that meet the specific needs of your business. RAI also provides disaster recovery solutions to protect your equipment from hazards and outages that can cause multi-million dollar losses.
Because of the pivotal role we play in our clients businesses, RAI is committed to creating and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, built on a foundation of excellence and trust. From the products we offer to our dedicated customer service and support, we know what’s important to you.
Our Datacenter Design, Implementation, and Optimization:
- Implementation of IT Operation Service: This IT operation service allows for the creation of a transparent and manageable mechanism to provide IT services, thus improving the quality and performance of IT departments involved in IT service delivery
- IT Service Directory Development: This service allows companies to efficiently manage IT services and to optimize IT costs
- Preparation for ISO 20000 Certification: ISO 20000 is an international ITSM standard based on industry best practices. The standard sets maturity requirements for ITSM processes and their interaction control system. Mature management processes ensure reliable and stable results as well as a high probability of IT service compliance with business objectives
- Asset Management: This service allows companies to efficiently manage IT assets in order to ensure IT service delivery, provides reliable information on IT infrastructure in order to help management make reasonable decisions and optimizes IT spending
- Quality Assurance
- IT Management Automation
IT departments often face technical issues for which they lack the resources to resolve. As a result, sometimes it may be useful if someone looks at the existing information system with a fresh perspective and makes recommendations about upgrades. There is always a need to analyze all possible solutions for a certain task and to choose the best one.
IT Processing Consulting
Efficient management of IT services and IT infrastructure is an important strategic asset for any company. Such management focuses on aligning information technology with business objectives and providing businesses with the opportunities for continued and consistent growth.
IT Service Management
RAI's solutions help companies manage sophisticated IT infrastructures and IT teams. All solutions are created in compliance with ITIL v2 and v3 recommendations.
The cable infrastructure in your office or building is a critical component of your entire network. Proper planning, design, installation, and maintenance of this infrastructure can have a positive impact on your company’s day-to-day operations and can contribute to its success. We offer:
- Comprehensive solutions for all infrastructure types CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7, fiber optic, and wireless networks
- Outside capabilities for buried and aerial cable, CATV, and video systems, including placing poles and erecting transmitters and receivers
- Multisite supervision, project management and documentation across the country
- Cable system management, thorough documentation, and computer aided design
Business Continuity Services
Continuous operation of critical business processes is vital for any company. Enterprise information system failures may adversely affect both company financial position and reputation. RAI provides the following business continuity services:
- Development of business continuity strategy
- Development of disaster recovery plan
- Infrastructure Components: Describing administrative model and network infrastructure of company's Active Directory, Utility Services and IT systems
- Telecom and Network Assets
- Server Equipment: Summary of existing server equipment after stock taking in company's server rooms, statistical data on server equipment models and operating systems in use
- Workplace Equipment: Workstation hardware and software requirements in the corporate office (broken down by department)
- Telephony and Data Channels
- Information Security: Analyzing of current state of enterprise information security based on submitted documentation, interviews with competent employees and instrumental analysis of current server security
IT Infrastructure Audit
IT infrastructure audits reveal the current state of a company's technical infrastructure. Information is broken down in the following way:
- Receive data on company development plans and current and scheduled activities with respect to IT infrastructure restructuring and development
Examine all components of company's IT infrastructure
- Identify company's infrastructure requirements and current issues
- Prepare company's IT infrastructure model, component requirements and their interaction
- Define project portfolio in order to ensure desired infrastructure model is delivered
IT Infrastructure Concept Design
IT infrastructure concept design allows our customers to:
IT Consulting and Integration
RAI IT Services Approach
Becoming the leading Consultancy and IT Integrator specialized in efficiency and sustainability; we offer a distinct combination of knowledge and technology to provide organizations with the edge they need to effectively compete in an ever challenging world market. From planning and implementation to harnessing next generation efficiencies, such as cloud computing and infrastructure virtualization, we are able to cover the full IT lifecycle within recognized frameworks of best practices and security processes.
Software and App Development
We are an enterprise level products and applications development company specializing in developing high end scalable software and smart phone products and advanced applications.
Software as a service is typically described as a method of delivering apps to users over the Internet without the requirement for the user to install, maintain and develop the software and associated infrastructure.
- Does your organization have a service that could be more effective if delivered over the internet?
- Is there any need to expand the scope of the existing web application?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you have come to the right place.
RAI helps organizations by developing Software as a Service (SaaS) based applications. Whether it is a business-to-business or business-to-consumer focus, RAI understands the complexities of delivering SaaS in a multi customer environment.
Custom Software Development Based On Technology & Domain Expertise
Whether you have a startup project to launch, an idea for a custom software solution for your company, or you are engaged in software product development, RAI is ready to provide full cycle software development services at each stage of your project. We primarily develop applications which automate everyday workflow of a company or organization and makes life easier. Our list of applications includes Cloud Software, ERP, CRM, real estate portals, large scale ecommerce applications, Business Management Systems and more.
Web Application Development
RAI web app developers will morph your great ideas into workable web solutions. With top talent web application development skills on board, our company will craft compelling web apps and jump-start your business. If you are planning to optimize your infrastructure expenditures or start weaving a new multi-tenant software business model, RAI web application development knowledge and expertise will facilitate your transition into the cloud.
Mobile Application Development
If you are in search of a mobile app development supplier, RAI is your perfect match! Our app development is compatible to iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Android operating systems.
Education & E-learning Portals Development
RAI has extensive expertise in the education and e-learning vertical and can bring our knowledge and tech savvy to the development of advanced e-learning solutions.
Software Testing and QA
Quality is at the very center of our philosophy that is introduced from the initial stages of the process. We start testing your idea from the first call and proceed into the development and support phases to make sure that you get the maximum ROI in your application through its fault proof performance and impeccable reputation of your business in the eyes of end users.
Support and Maintenance
- Would you like to save your precious time on customer and end user issue handling?
- Would you like to constantly implement changes to your application?
- Would you like to be confident that your system is 24/7 available for your end users?
RAI provides you with production emergency support, backend management, infrastructure support, and application maintenance and support.
RAI involves several important stages like generating ideas, idea screening, concept testing, business analysis and market analysis, actual development of the product, test marketing and commercialization. We follow a four step process for each of our projects:
- Holistic review, including business/functional requirements gathering
- Technology & Process strategy
- Feasibility review and selection, support, and costs
- Delivery & Implementation
Enabling Business… Empowering People…
RAI Services Portfolio
By integrating services with technology, we can provide reliable information that helps you to better run your business anytime, from everywhere. Our portfolio includes services and solutions for:
- IT Infrastructures Management
- IT Security
- Software Development and Innovation
- Applications Management
- Enterprise and Business Services
In addition to IT support across a wide range of business segments, we also develop solutions for specific fields such as health care, cloud and mobility innovation to help optimize business operations. In today’s do more with less business environment, technology is emerging as the primary driver of efficiency and profitability. The RAI team has a unique blend of up to the minute IT expertise and practical business acumen to help your company gain a competitive edge.
We’ll help you capitalize on a technology strategy to improve your business.
- Increase Productivity
- Improve Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Increase Business Uptime
- Mitigate Security Risks
- Cut operational Costs
- Comply with Regulations
- Keep Staff Happy and Motivated